Friday, August 28, 2015

Lost Lake Finished!

Earlier this week I finished my Lost Lake quilt! I am so excited and proud of this finish. It came out exactly like I wanted it to and it looks great.



I'm not sure why but I couldn't get a picture that didn't make the quilt look wicked wrinkly. It doesn't look wrinkly in person so I don't know what happened but its really frustrating. 


I love Art Gallery Fabric it is so silky and soft. Pat Bravo is definitely one of my favorite fabric designers.



I had so much fun with the Lady of the Lake block that I have already designed my next quilt using this block!




8 comments:

  1. WOW. It's gorgeous! Look at all those perfect little triangle points! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the stupid digital camera's show all shadows the eye doesn't see. It looks great! We're all envious of your piecing skills and point matching!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I see you are in NY... lots of Lake Placid posts to come on my blog... lots of art and inspiration there to show. Hope we keep in touch. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fantastic! I love your layout. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt turned out beautifully! What is the finished size again? The secondary patterns formed in the negative space between blocks are really capturing my attention today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful quilt! Have fun with the block design and creating another quilt. Quilting is so much fun and addictive! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a really great block! Love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the beautiful finish, Kelly! Love the design and the quilting sure makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lots and lots of perfect points in here. Very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...